What is Spyware?
Your anti spyware
specialistsSpyware is defined as any program that secretly transmits information about a user's online
activities to a third party. Spyware can have a significant negative impact to computers and the users of those
computers. Spyware is becoming the number one online threat to organizations.
interruptions to businesses, can lead to security breaches, and loss of private intellectual property. Spyware
wastes corporate resources by reducing employee productivity and consuming valuable
How Spyware gets installedSpyware can easily get installed by instant
messaging services, email attachments, and various Internet browser popus which are clicked on by users.
Maximum anti spyware security protection
- Comprehensive anti spyware removal
- Distributed anti spyware solution with centralized management
- Active anti
spyware blockers helps prevent spyware infections
- Client/server architecture with excellent reporting
Anti spyware software features
- Provides centralized management
- Automated or manual deployment of spyware definitions
- Provides protection for
laptops and mobile users
- Clean up: Cleans up after outbreaks without using a special tool or visiting
The effects of Spyware
- Increased consumption in-house and
outsourced IT support
- Degradation of system performance
- Decrease in employee
- Loss in sales and revenue
- Lost customer data
For more information on our anti spyware security services, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants today.